Back to the list
Nuclear fuel cycle advanced
- Describe the main stages in the fuel cycle.
- Describe the chemical processes used for fuel reprocessing.
- Present the R&D and the possible improvements.
- Radiochemistry for Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Recycling Strategies in Generation IV systems
- Dissolution of Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Uranium and Plutonium Reprocessing: the PUREX Process
- The Spent Nuclear Fuel: refabrication
- Main issues related to the Pu-multirecycling in GEN IV systems
- Reprocessing of Minor Actinides