Decommissioning project management
This course provides a global vision of the organization and implementation of dismantling projects.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the various dismantling strategies defined by the different operators ;
- Integrate the issues and risks of a dismantling project;
- Identify the different steps specific to the management process of a dismantling project;
- State the main regulatory, environmental and technical constraints relating to a decommissioning project;
- Distinguish the main stages of a dismantling project;
- Position themselves as an actor in the design and / or construction stages of a dismantling project.
- Regulation applicable to decommissioning projects
- Decommissioning policy and strategy at EDF
- Decommissioning policy and strategy
- Organizational process of a decommissioning project (MOA, MOE, industrial operator, design and construction studies, works, etc.)
- Specificities of decommissioning projects in terms of industrial assemblies, regulatory texts, risk analysis, and cost evaluation
- Industrial assembly and contracting of dismantling operations
- Presentation of concrete cases with associated feedback