Crisis management and emergency preparedness
The emphasis of this module is given to emergency at a nuclear power plant.
Nuclear emergency is an emergency in which there is a hazard due to the energy release from nuclear chain reaction or from the decay of the products of a chain reaction.
The participants of this module will be able to:
- Describe the structure of crisis management in France;
- Identify the different types of crisis that can be faced as well as the human and material resources;
- Identify the different players involved in crisis management;
- Understand the different actions to be taken in case of an emergency;
- Describe the structure of crisis in media and public communication;
- Understand the human and collective functioning in a crisis situation;
- Understand the activities of teams engaged in the field;
- Experience the effects of stress while working on practical cases in teams;
- Understand the environmental and individual constraints.