AFCEN nuclear codes for civil works (ETC-C AND RCC-CW): DESIGN
Duration: 3 days
Location: Paris, France
- An experienced civil or structural engineer who designs or supervises the design of concrete or steel structures and intend to work on nuclear projects.
- An experienced designer, familiar with Eurocodes (2, 3, 7) and looking for transition training covering the key changes between the Eurocodes and the ETC-C/RCC-CW
- The one-day training "general introduction" (ref 0731) is compulsory to attend ETC-C and RCC-CW "design" and "construction" courses. Moreover, we recommend that each participant come with an edition of the ETC-C.
- Eurocodes 0, 2, 3 and 7
- seismic calculation
The purpose of this 3-day training session is to outline the requirements of the ETC-C 2012 and RCC-CW 2015 codes. Dedicated to the first part (Part 1) of the code, it covers all the aspects of the design for civil engineering structures of nuclear power plants (geotechnics, seismic analysis, concrete, prestressing, liner, anchorages, steel works…).
- nuclear-safety-related buildings
- advanced concepts and rules involved in the design of the civil structures of the EPR nuclear island
- relations between the different parts of the ETC-C code
- relations between the Eurocodes and the ETC-C code
- Course documents were established by ETC-C and RCC-CW experts
- The trainers are practitioners of the code, approved by AFCEN, and are part of the partners involved in the development of the code.
- A certificate is issued by “Ponts Formation Edition” and AFCEN for each trainee.